VGL- PLC - LED - 10 Watt - G24Q - 4PIN - 26W CFL Replacement 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
VGL- PLC - LED - 10 Watt - G24Q - 4PIN - 26W 26 Watt CFL Replacement 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000 Kelvin - G24q / GX24q - PLC 4-Pin - 900 Lumens - Bypass Ballast - Plug & Play
LED Replacement Lamp for 4 Pin CFL 10 Watt 10W - 900 lumens works in G24Q bases features:
- You can easily replace a 26 Watt CFL lamp without the need to bypass the ballast.
- This is a horizontal design so light output is maximized.
- Not for use in enclosed fixtures.
- Designed and engineered for commercial applications that demand accurate color rendering and high performance.
- This plug and play direct replacement lamp is compatible with electronic ballasts and requires no rewiring during installation.
- This lamp features ballast output control technology which allows for high performance on lower powered ballasts.
- The base of the lamp can be rotated 300° to fit any socket configuration
|Useful Life Hours||35000|
|Equivalent Wattage||26 CFL|
|Voltage||Plug and Play|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Base Type||G24Q or GX24Q|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|Manufacturers Notes||26 watt replacement, 85-95LPW, compatible with electronic ballast. Plug and play direct installation, rotatable base, max 300 degree turning radius. Installation notes: 1. Switch-off power to luminaire. 2. Remove the cover lens (if provided). 3. Carefully remove all existing CFL lamps from luminaire. Note: Verify that the ballast is compatible with LED PLC lamps, see the ballast compatibility list. 4. Confirm the lampholder has a G24q or GX24q socket. 5. Insert the LED PLC lamp into the open socket within the fixture. Ensure pins are firmly seated in the lampholder. 6. Switch on power to luminaire and installation is now complete.|