Enerlites - Soft Pop-Up Floor Box - 4.0A USB Charger & 20A Decorator - Tamper-Weather Resistant Receptacle
Enerlites Soft Pop-up Floor Box with 4.0A USB & 20A Decorator Tamper-Weather Resistant Receptacle
Watertight gasket and corrosion resistant hardware assures long lasting reliable and durable product
ITEM CODE # 961246S-SS-USB
■ Watertight gasket and corrosion resistant hardware assures long lasting reliable and durable product
■ 2 USB ports w/ current of 4A, 5VDC
■ Receptacle: 20A Decorator Tamper Resistant (ETL Listed)
■ Panel material: Brushed Stainless steel with plated edge
■ Surface treatment: Polishing, Passivation, Painting
■ Interface size: 3 Modules
■ Base Box Material: Zinc galvanized plate
■ For tile and carpet applications.
■ Two-year warranty
Option Installation Instructions Prior to Installation, please note the following:
1. Turn off circuit breaker prior to installing the floor box.
2. Use Copper Wires only.
3. Do not exceed electrical rating of receptacle.
4. All wiring must be in accordance with all applicable National (NEC/CEC), state, and local codes.
5. 12-10 AWG stranded or solid copper wire is preferred.
6. Contact professional electrician for further installation questions if needed.
7. When in use, be careful of splashing water. Although partially water resistant, limiting water contact is advised.
Installing the box
1. Cut out the size of the box hole from the counter top. Note, a professional contractor should cut the hole.
2. Measure the height of the top of the counter to the bottom and adjust the ears accordingly. Make sure the box is flush against the top surface of the countertop.
3. Remove the appropriate size knockout to fit your wiring needs.
4. Using an adhesive such as construction adhesive, glue the mounting ears to the bottom of the counter. Do not install the box from the top of the counter.
5. Using #6 wood screws (not provided), screw the mounting ears into the bottom of the counter.
6. Pull wires through knockout and attach to the pop up cover. Refer to the wiring diagram outlined in the instructions sheet for more information.
7. Screw the cover into the floor box. To do this, you must first pop up the cover.